What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday ? A weekly challenge found HERE.
This is fairly tidy for my desktop. I cleaned it off some so I could pay some bills and need to keep it tidy as I work on tax stuff!!
My desktop is a 6 foot long rolled butcher block countertop that sits on two, two-drawer file cabinets. On the opposite wall is the same set up where my computer and printer are along with books, scratch pads etc. Makes a good setup for me as I use what used to be my youngest daughter's bedroom. After she left home, I turned it into a office, craft room, etc. I keep my sewing machine, ironing board set up along with two office chairs, sewing machine chair and a easy chair for visitors. The room is jam packed most of the time as a lot goes on in here.
Have some cards to share later. Blogger is sometimes a pain-won't let me post more photos on this post. Will let me add text, just not more photos. Need to figure that out as this is not the first time.

10 comments:
Welcome to WOYWW Bev, hope you enjoy dipping into everyone's craft space. We all love a good snoop around other desks.
thanks for popping by earlier
caroline #53
Bev, lucky you with all that space. I will clean my area immediately. It isnt so tidy.
Do you think you have enough pens?
Nice and tidy! Love the butcher block. Happy WOYWWing!
That's lovely and tidy, and I like all that space on your desk. Your blog header photo is beautiful.
Bernie x
Nice and neat workspace. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting around but life happens. Vickie #148
Beautiful workspace! congratulations! kisses from SPaulo, Brazil
wow, you have a lot of space to pay in - 2 tables! i have plans to taking over my kid's bedrooms but they need to grow up some more first!
OOh grown up paperwork...your desk needs to be tidy for that - even I tidy up for the taxes part!!
Hi Bev! I was reading your bio today..Congrats on 49 years! Wow! And taxes...yuck, I am getting into that too as I am running out of time! Thanks for popping by too!
I'm always late calling round, but I don't think I've ever been this late! Very Tidy! Have a great weekend! Happy late WOYWW!
((Lyn))
Post a Comment