I didn't make any valentines this year but here are some I made back before I had a blog. I notice a theme with these cards-pinks instead of red!

This card was also a SCS featured stamper card, FS48.
This heart pocket card was for a SCS challenge TLC151. I liked the design but have not made another one. I still have the pattern, I think, so would be nice to make one with falling Spring flowers.
We have been having such nice weather the last few days and supposed to be good all week. All our ice, sleet and snow have just about all melted and gone! We live on a long, winding hill so my van has just been sitting as we needed 4-wheel drive, so when I needed to get out (not often-too cold) I went with my husband. I need to run a few errands and I think we plan to go out to eat tonight.


4 comments:
Beautiful as always.
We got out again today for DH 's birthday lunch with his folks. All the streets are clear. Ours is disappearing from the fields. I think all that will be left by the weekend is the dozed stuff.
It is muddy though!
All three of you cards are beautiful, Bev....I love pink so these really caught my eye!!!!!
These are darling cards! Beautiful detail. I can't imagine all the intricate work in your quilted card. I also can't imagine venturing out for a drive in all that snow! Brrrrrr! Drive carefully!
You changed your blog photo! It is such a happy scene with those colorful spring flowers. ANd I like your 'old' Valentines...think my fave is the green one with the hearts sprinkling out.
I do hope your husband is feeling better. WHat a scare that he was in the hospital. Is everything okay?
Post a Comment