I layered some denim look paper on SU Barely Banana cardstock. My flowers are some a friend crocheted for me. I think they are really pretty and she did a wonderful job-Thank you, Arlene. I added yellow mini brads to the middle of the flowers. The wavy strip along the bottom is a Paper Studio Stickability. The butterflies were made with a Martha Stewart punch and the flower leaf branches are part of the SU Bird and Leaf Punch. To finish I added some yellow and white buttons tied with white thread.

4 comments:
What beautiful paper, Bev, and I love the little crocheted flowers you added...sooo pretty!!!
I love the denimn! It always reminds me of sunny days. The crocheted flowers are so cute!
i like the tulip and bluebell banner
me
that denim really surprised me. it looks so real. and you can't go wrong with those adorable flowers!!
Post a Comment