Friday, March 5, 2010

JUST AROUND THE CORNER



Tulips and Virginia bluebells. They are poking their little heads out of the ground so it won't be long now and I am so ready!! What about you?

3 comments:

gld said...

Bev, I still have nothing in bloom here! The daffs are up about 6 inches, so I have high hopes.

What a pretty combination the red and blue is.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I see you know Glenda, too. Yes, I am so ready for spring here in zone 5b. The temps are finally above freezing. It actually got up to 57 today! I hope the snow all melts soon. It was weird having our grandson outside in 2 long sleeve shirts, and walking in snow today.

I love your tulips and bluebells.

Anonymous said...

Tulips are my favorites and I can't wait to see some, but this has seemed like such a long winter that I will be happy to see anything popping up and everything turning green!
Patty