CROCUS TIME
These pretty purple crocus blooms were a welcome sight this morning when I looked out the back patio door. I am not real sure how they survive. They are around a maple tree with lots of tree roots for competition. Poppies, orange tiger lilies, hosta, columbine, Virginia bluebells are also around that tree! In the 70's today but supposed to be back in the 50's tomorrow with rain. DH has a doctor's appointment in Springfield and we were hoping the nice weather would hold.
3 comments:
At last I have some tiny white crocus and one clump of daffs in bloom. I love your purple ones.
Have I told you that flower bed in your banner is beautiful.
Hi Bev, I have a crocus blooming and I don't know where it came from. I've never had crocus. It's by our back deck and only one. I just took it as a sign Spring is on it's way.
I love looking at your cards....you are sooooo creative.
Thanks girls for the nice compliments-I love them. (grin)
Post a Comment