Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CARD TIME

I have been Bad about posting the cards I have been making lately.  Here are a few; hope you enjoy.

I gave this card to my youngest daughter for her recent 40th birthday!  I cut 1 1/4" squares out of blue/brown designer papers and glued to the chocolate mat.  I stamped a sentiment on one of the middle squares and added a chocolate satin ribbon.

This was made for a Tuesday Tea Party Challenge-we were to use butterflies on our cards. I stamped, watercolored, cut out and then embossed the butterfly with clear embossing powder.  I added some gold stick on bling to the body of the butterfly and on the sheer white ribbon.


A friend who crochets made the little crocheted flowers and gave me some so I made this card to send to her as a thank you card.  Love the little flowers.


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

All very pretty, Bev! I always love panel cards, and I have to say you're very lucky to have a friend make those little crocheted flowers for you!

gld said...

Bev, the cards are beautiful. I am curious about how you learned to make them. Did you take classes somewhere?

I love the little crocheted flowers!

Bev J. said...

Glenda, I sent you an email. Thanks