My last post was Looking for Spring. I am back today with Looking for Fall. Fall is my fav season of the year-love the colors, smell and most times much cooler weather.
On her return post today, America is having a blog candy give away. Neat stuff so check it out.
http://cardsbyamerica.blogspot.com/2013/09/did-you-miss-me-im-back-and-i-have-blog.html?showComment=1378735709852#c271452809544759236
Love the pretty colors of twine and all the charms!
Up until August we have had a really pretty growing year. The rain has stopped and the temps are way to warm for me along with the ragweed pollen-not my fav time in Missouri!
Will be back with another post later!
4 comments:
Bev, I was just thinking about you the other day and realized I had lost track of your blog. I am so glad to find you again.
I love the header picture. We have a huge bed of a similar wild flower just below the west pond. I need to get down there and take a picture.
Thanks, Glenda. I left a comment on your blog.
I read your comment on Glenda's blog about your husband's accident and thought, "He must be a young fellow." You've been married as long as us! There's less 4 wheeler riding here than there used to be.
I'm so sorry for his injuries and hope he's mending nicely.
Thank you, Jean for the nice comment. He is much improved but at our age some things will never be the same, but we can deal with that.
Post a Comment