Here are a couple of 'fallish' cards I made but haven't posted. The one above was made using SU Lovely As A Tree stamped on Canson watercolor paper and colored with a aquabrush and SU ink pads. The green panel was embossed using the Houndstooth Cuttlebug embossing folder.
I stamped the Hero Arts leaf stamp on some of the distressed pages from different Basic Grey pads using assorted ColorBox inks. Cut them out with detail scissors, glued to a frame and popped them up on the Basic Grey gold base. The cranberry swirls were cut using a Cuttlebug swirl die. Added a sentiment and done!


10 comments:
Bev, these are just beautiful. You are very creative! Love the fall colors.
These are gorgeous! Love the embossed background on your tree card and I would have sworn those leaves were die cuts...amazing cut work and beautiful colours!
Pretty cards, Bev! I love the leaf wreath!
Both cards are beautiful, Bev...your tree is so pretty on the first card and I love the leaf wreath on the second!!!!
Wonderful fall colors on both of these Bev - love the leaf wreath!
Bev, the cards are both so beautiful. If I had to pick a favorite, I think it would be the leaf wreath, but then again, I love the tree . . . hmmm . . . . a hard decision . . .they're both gorgeous!
These are gorgeous cards ! .. It must take a lot of patience and a steady hand to have them turn out so beautiful .. I would frame them as art they are so pretty : )
Joy
Goodness, your golden oak tree is beautiful with such lovely and delicate shading. You know, I have that Houndstooth folder and have never used it. Now you give me the notion to design a card around it. I love dry embossing. Now, your leaves are pretty amazing, too! Perfect use of those BasiGrey papers. Love how you shaped them into a wreath and added the swirls.
Gorgeous tree and embossing:)
Lots of fussy cutting on that wreath, but boy was it worth it! I actually thought they were die cuts that already looked like that!
Post a Comment