Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CUTTLEBUGGIN'

I love my Cuttlebug! For my non-stampin friends, a Cuttlebug is this neat, little green machine that embosses and die cuts cardstock.






With the sides down it makes a platform on either side that you slide your embossing or diecuts through. Here are a few of the cards that I have made since getting my Cuttlebug a few years ago as a Mother's Day gift!





This card uses the Happy Birthday embossing folder, flower and leaf die cuts.

This embossing folder named Textile, along with Swiss Dots, are my favorite embossing folders for backgrounds. I made the flower using the Stampin' Up round scallop punch. The punched border was made using a Martha Stewart border punch.


Blogger isn't wanting to upload photos properly tonight so I will try posting some more photos in a later post.

8 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Great cards, Bev! I love all the embossing and the flowers on the first card look so neat framed around the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Bev! I love my Cuttlebug too! It's a great machine. I'm splurging on a Big Shot today after a few years of my Cuttlebug. Not sure whether I'll hang onto too...we'll see. Have a wonderful day!

gld said...

This is a very complex hobby! The Cuddlebug does a very professional job. The cards are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

sister love the b-day card....

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love all the texture on your cards, Bev...I can't imagine life without a cuttlebug...LOL!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, Bev, I'm just in love with that beautiful white birthday card! I have that folder and I feel a CASE coming on. Love how you did the extra panel and the flowers. The second card is just as gorgeous in a more elegant way. I love my Cuttlebug, too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

LOVE my Big Shot, which does the same stuff! I feel addicted to embossing folders. Your top card has such a nice, crisp CAS feel to it, and on the second one, I am impressed by how you matched up the embossing on the different pieces of cardstock!

Becky Green said...

Hi Bev! Becca at Amazing Paper Grace is sharing the Comment Wealth & I picked you!!! :)

I too LOVE my Cuddlebug!!! :) I REALLY like your embossed BD card!!!