Watermelon crepe myrtle is a beautiful reddish pink.
Sedum Autumn Joy goes through lots of beautiful shades of pink before settling on a rusty red.
Neon sedum is just that--a gorgeous neon pink.

My Four-O-Clocks have several different shades of pink-beautiful!
The Four-O-Clocks have been really lush and beautiful this year-love the smell.
My lone Cleome plant. Came up in the front of this bed-not the best place but I left it. Need to collect seed and plant in a better place next year.
Love the color of this Rose of Sharon bush.







6 comments:
Bev, they are all beautiful shades of pink.
My sedum may be Autumn Joy; it looks exactly like yours.
I didn't know 4 0'Clocks were fragrant. I need to check mine.
Sometimes I love pink
Stunning! YOu have the most amazing garden!
Wow beautiful flower!
OMG, Bev...your yard is sooo pretty...such gorgeous flowers and flowering bushes...what a joy for you and your DH to see everyday!!!!
Oh my, could you please come to my house and make my yard look like yours?!? Such wonderful colors! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment