Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CARD TIME

Been busy with the flowers and have been showing mostly garden related photos on my posts so today will show some cards I have made.  These are cards I have had for awhile.  Now that my hibernation months (hot July and August) are here I plan to do some more crafting.  Have a "old" paper pieced quilting project I want to finish but will probably have to get my instructions out and have a refresher course in paper piecing. 

This card was made for a Color challenge using Melon Mambo, Soft Suede and a neutral, Very Vanilla and also a Spotlight challenge. I punched out one of the roses from the designer paper, colored  and then added it as my spotlight image.
The next three cards were Featured Stamper cards where you pick a card from a featured card gallery and copy it changing at least two things.  I always enjoy the Featured Stamper Challenges.

This card was for an Inspiration Challenge.  You are to select an image from a selected site and use it as an inspiration for a card.  I used a platter of decorated chocolate cookies as the inspiration for this card.  (Okay, use your imagination I am not going to explain it!)

Will take some photos and show you the started paper pieced quilting project in a later post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cards really like the rooster

Wanda said...

Beautiful cards Bev. How about an Independence Day card??? I love reading your blog.....

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!!! What beautiful creations, Bev....I just love all the colors and papers you used and the stamps and layouts are all sooo pretty!!!