Saturday, January 8, 2011

THIS AND THAT



I think this is a pretty picture of the ice storm we had in 2008, but, sure hope we do not get another one any time soon!


We had 19 dgrees this morning, it is sunny but still cold. Was a good morning for whole wheat toast, eggs, bacon and gravy.

I needed a baby card for a boy and it was also for MMTPT Challenge on Tuesday. We were to use a Winnie The Pooh theme and since I didn't have any bear stamps I went searching. Found these American Craft bear stickers that I have had for ages and used them to represent Winnie the Pooh's family-Mrs. Winnifred, Willie and Wendy Pooh. So, you didn't know about the Pooh family?? It helps to still have part of your childhood imagination around. (Grin)
I thought this Thought for the Day, which I get in my inbox each day, was both humorous and on target.
"A blind, anemic, weak-kneed flea on crutches would have a greater chance of defeating a herd of a thousand wild stampeding elephants, than the enemy has of defeating God." -- Ray Comfort




7 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome photo and adorable card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Bev, what a cute card of those bears! And thanks for sharing your quote for the day with us, too. :)

Jerri Jimenez said...

Gorgeous snow card Bev and what an adorable card, so cute!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Hi Bev....the snow is sooo pretty but can't say I like the cold!!! Your card is just tooo cute...I love the sweet little stickers you used!!!

Bev J. said...

Thank everyone for the comments-I appreciate them all-so come back!

Lenoria said...

Hi Bev,
Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Common Wealth and I picked you! I love your header picture and I'm glad I found your site. Your cards are beautiful and I think my favorite is the pine tree with glitter. I will be visiting again.

Bev J. said...

Thanks all for the nice comments-I appreciate them all.