This is my first card for the Color ThrowDown (click on title above for link to CTD Blog). Today CTD81 was to use brown, pink, white and Olive on our card.Card base is Pink Pirouette. The triangle dp and rectangle panel are from Basic Grey. The rose image is from Anna Griffin and was stamped on GP White using Old Olive ink. I used a small brush and Pretty in Pink ink to color the roses. Sponged with Pretty in Pink and highlighted the roses with Martha Stewart Dandelion ink. I used a small hand held punch for the dots I put on the rectangle panel.
I enjoyed working with the colors and the sketch though I usually don't use this many layers!

3 comments:
Enjoy looking at all your beautiful cards! I would still like to come and spend a day or two with you and make some cards. It looks like fun!! I have signed up for an email notice, so that I can follow your blog. Love, Dawn
Beautiful card Bev, but yours always are! I love those colors together. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Patty
You are so good at these, I love this one,the colors are great and I like flowers also.
Iam not sure how to use this so hope you get this. Dona
Post a Comment