I used Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel cardstock for my base. I made the background by stamping the SU Canvas background stamp using SU Creamy Caramel ink on Creamy Caramel cardstock. I then stamped the Time Collage stamp on the background using SU Chocolate Chip ink. I layered the image panel on SU Chocolate Chip cardstock panel after using the SU ticket punch on the corners. I then layered it on the CC base card using Scotch double sided tape. The sentiment is a stamp by Embossing Arts my daughter found for me at a flea market.
The deer stamp I bought at Hobby Lobby; it is called 'gathering' by Penny Black. I like monotone cards like the one above so decided to do this one in blue! I probably should have switched the colors on the cards around; but blue deer are a novelty-right?SU Almost Navy is my cardstock base. I used the SU Flannel Plaid background stamp with Almost Navy ink to stamp on SU Very Vanilla cardstock. The deer were stamped using Almost Navy ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and the sentiment was stamped in Almost Navy. I added a couple of eyelets on the panel, threaded navy yarn through the eyelets and tied my small bow. I kept it clean and simple.

8 comments:
FAbulous masculine cards. Clean classy but gorgeous in every way!
Oh, my, Bev, these are two gorgoeus masculine cards!!! The time piece image is really beautiful and I love the deer image!!! This one will make a great Christmas card, too!!!
Wonderfully done!!
Two lovely sympathy cards Bev - wonderful colors and stamps - they do make great masculine ones too!
Such pretty monochromatic cards, classy and masculine. Lovely!
What great masculine cards! Love the texture look on the first and love, love, love the dimension you got with the way you stamped the dear. Brilliant!
Those are really great masculine cards, Bev. That is definitely a genre that I struggle with. Good job!
Great guy cards -- love them both
Post a Comment